Hassle-Free Australian Immigration from India
Australia is a beautiful country with a blend of arts, cultures and soul-soothing, picturesque views. While it is deemed to be the smallest continent in the world, the country is sixth largest basis the total area.
Approximately 25% of people who have been resident in Australia for many years are not actually Australian citizens. These people, as a rule, have the status: “Foreign citizen who is granted an Australian permanent visa” (lawful non-citizen).
A permanent Australian visa is granted to a person once, is valid for life, and cannot be canceled (except in very rare cases). Visa stamp (not visa), namely a scrap of sticky paper with watermarks pasted into the national passport of the holder of an Australian visa – this is only evidence of the presence of this person a grant to him by the Department of Immigration of Australia (India) a permanent Australian visa.
The very “visa” is a virtual concept and may require a certificate of granting it to a person in the form of a visa stamp pasted in his passport, or maybe not. Any decision on granting a visa (or refusing to grant a visa) is recorded electronically in the database of the Department of Immigration of Australia (India) and does not require any mark in the passport of the visa holder.
If for some personal (subjective) reason, the holder of an Australian permanent visa wants to visually admire a piece of paper in his current national passport, he needs to provide a national passport to any DoHA visa center and paste in his visa stamp as proof of his grant valid Australian visa.
Giant Migration – Trusted Australian Immigration Consultants in India
Giant Migration, Australian Migration Agency in India, offers you many detailed, refined cognitive travel programs to Australia along with a great opportunity to “tailor” an individual tour to Australia, especially for you, your whims, and interests. Among our offers, you will find trips for exploring the continent and a more in-depth study of certain territories.
Start planning your trip to Australia, and you will fall in love with the wonders that the Australian continent offers travelers.
Have rich experience in planning independent routes and travels! You can plan your trip, and our team will be happy to help you apply for a visa to Australia.
Giant Migration, your reliable Australian Immigration Consultants in Dubai, would also help you acquire a permanent or temporary work visa. Your employer would go through all the processes of requesting approval, authorizing a regional board, appointing an employee, and submitting a visa application.
Giant Migration meets your visa requirements by offering professional advice and guidance on the application process. Even if you’re a first-time tourist or want to stay or work in Australia, we give a free visa review and direct you through every phase of the application and an individual or family test to see if you meet the applicable requirements for an Australian visa.
Let’s Immigrate to Australia from India as a Skilled Worker!
Australia is a fascinating destination with a plethora of arts, spiritual, cultural, and scenic landscapes. Even though it is regarded as the world’s smallest continent, Australia is the sixth largest in terms of its total territory. A permanent Australian visa is issued just once, is valid for a lifetime, and can’t be revoked (except in very rare cases). Giant Migration can guide you in attaining a permanent or temporary work permit, and your company will deal all of the documentation, including securing approval, approving a regional commission, designating an individual, and sending a visa application. For skilled visa Australia requirements read more on Giant Migration’s page, you can be the next skilled worker immigration Australia. Reach us via our email or contact information listed on the site.
Migrate to Australia as a Skilled Worker From India?
Do you want to relocate to Australia as a skilled migrant? Are you aware that now the Giant Migration program can assist you in achieving your goals?
Giant Migration is a points-based system that permits highly talented employees from all around the globe to submit applications for permanent residence in Australia. It evaluates a candidate’s eligibility based on variables such as age, job experience, English ability, and education. By joining with Giant Migration, you will increase your chances of being asked to request a visa.
You may enjoy a high level of life, world-class healthcare, and a varied and cosmopolitan community by moving to Australia with us. Australia skilled occupation list has several work prospects in industries such as engineering, information technology, healthcare, and finance. You’ll also be able to offer a good education and a secure home setting for your family.
Who is Eligible?
You must fulfill the following conditions as skilled visa Australia requirements to be considered for Australia Immigration:
- You have to be less than 45 years old.
- Must possess skills and credentials specified on the CSOL (Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List) or SOL (Skilled Occupation List).
- Each section of the IELTS must be at least 6.
- A minimum of 65 points on the skilled migration points exam is required.
The Advantages of Having a PR Visa in Australia
Several advantages come with being a permanent resident in Australia with skilled worker immigration Australia, which include:
- The right to live, work, and study anywhere in Australia
- The right to work for any employer in Australia
- The right to stay in Australia indefinitely.
- Fund qualified family members to accompany you to Australia.
- Access to Centrelink in Australia, which provides social assistance and aids you with illness, unemployment, and study aid.
- If you match the eligibility conditions, you can apply for citizenship in Australia.
The professions listed below would enable you for an Australian work visa – Australia skilled occupation list.
Step 1: You must work in one of the specialized occupations listed below.
Step 2: Do the online eligibility evaluation. You must pass the Eligibility Assessment with a score of 65 or above.
- Accommodation and Hospitality Manager
- Accountant (General)
- Internal Auditor
- External Auditor
- Management Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Advertising Manager
- Analyst Programmer
- Landscape Architect
- Naval Architect
- Qualified Architect
- Cabler (Data and Telecommunications)
- Camera Operator (Film, Television or Video)
- Carpenter and Joiner
- Company Secretary
- Database Administrator
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Agricultural Engineer
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineering Draftsperson
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Draftsperson
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Professionals
- Environmental Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mining Engineer (excluding Petroleum)
- Petroleum Engineer
- Production or Plant Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Telecommunications Field Engineer
- Transport Engineer
- Museum Curator
- Medical Practitioner
- Biomedical Engineer
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Clinical Haematologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist
- Emergency Medicine Specialist
- General Practitioner
- Intensive Care Specialist
- Medical Diagnostic Radiographer
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Oncologist
- Medical Practitioners nec
- Medical Radiation Therapist
- Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Organisational Psychologist
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Orthotist or Prosthetist
- Paediatric Surgeon
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Radiation Oncologist
- Renal Medicine Specialist
- Resident Medical Officer
- Specialist Physician (General Medicine)
- Specialist Physicians nec
- Speech Pathologist
- Surgeon (General)
- Thoracic Medicine Specialist
- Vascular Surgeon
- Museum Curator
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
- Registered Nurse (Child and Family Health)
- Registered Nurse (Community Health)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)
- Registered Nurse (Developmental Disability)
- Registered Nurse (Disability and Rehabilitation)
- Registered Nurse (Medical Practice)
- Registered Nurse (Medical)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
- Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- Registered Nurse (Surgical)
- Registered Nurses
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Retail Pharmacist
- Industrial Pharmacist
- Social Worker
- Web Administrator
- Web Developer
This will contain proof of your credentials to verify your migration assessment. You are supposed to provide documents required for skill assessment australia:
- Passport or national identification card
- Documentation of name change (if applicable)
- Official academic transcripts
- Authentic academic transcripts, including past academic records (if you have acquired degree exemptions)
- A comprehensive curriculum for all courses
- Qualification from a professional organization – exam results, membership certificate, etc.
- Proof of proficiency in the English language (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Authorization from a third party (if a third party is acting on your behalf).
- Payment evidences such as official government tax records or payslips citing the names of employer and the applicant.
- If required provide Bank statements showcasing payments from employer.
Digital/electronic produced academic papers, such as transcripts and awards, will only be accepted if received directly from the school or submitted via an authorized credential site. After completing the application online, documents have to be submitted to us. The online acknowledgment email will provide detailed instructions concerning how to proceed further with your skilled worker immigration Australia.
Australia is a highly desirable country for skilled migrants. The Giant Migration program is for those who want to live and work in Australia and apply for a skilled migration visa. Through the Giant Migration’s help, skilled worker immigration Australia can get a permanent Australia visa by meeting the Australian immigration standards with their credentials, job experience, and language competence. The system functions similarly to an online job board, connecting companies with prospective workers.
Get In Touch to Know More!
If you are interested to learn more about Australia immigration from India don’t
hesitate to connect with us today. You can give us a call at +91 96250 42037 now. You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our online reaching form, and our
representatives will immediately contact you.
We Giant Migration are determined to make your dream possible.
There are 5 categories for skilled worker immigration Australia:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Graduate Temporary Visa (Subclass 485)
- Skilled Nominated or Sponsored visa (Provisional) (Subclass 489)
- Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 887)
There are 4 nominated skilled occupation:
- MLTSSL (Medium and Long term Strategic Skills List)
- STSOL (Short Term Skilled Occupation List)
- ROL (Regional Occupation List)
- RSMS (Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme)
No, but with the help of Giant Migration’s efficient work force it is possible to have a hassle-free experience while applying a skilled worker immigration Australia.
Immigration programs are designed for people who want to study abroad or who want to immigrate to a specific country. Several countries have immigration programs for foreign students and professionals. If one chooses to participate in such a program, they will be able to migrate to these countries, either permanently or temporarily. There are various types of visas available, including travel visas, student visas, and business visas. Each visa type is determined based on the individual’s needs and plans in the country of their choice.
A visa permit is the legal document and authorization that allows a person to enter a country. If a person is traveling to a country other than their home country for any reason, they must have specific visa documents stating their purpose and intent. To authenticate the visa, one must verify their identity and provide numerous documents. Once obtained, the visa permit allows you to travel to your desired country to carry out your stated purpose.
These countries are popular for both permanent immigration and studying, traveling, and even starting a business.
One must be very clear about which visa category they fall under. Once one knows this, they can find out how long they can stay and other important information. There are various types of visa applications that are classified based on the migrant’s needs.
The length of your procedure is entirely determined by how it is carried out. It is always a good idea to consult with experts or people who are familiar with immigration and visa applications. It is critical to submit authentic and validated documents; doing so completes half of the process. Any information that is not provided, is incorrect, or is unauthorized will lengthen the application period and increase the likelihood of your application being rejected.
There are several prerequisites for studying abroad. From having your degree certificates and school certificates to ensuring that your English proficiency exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and so on are given and cleared successfully. These are just a few of the requirements for studying abroad. The most important step here is to take foreign going competitive examinations such as English proficiency examinations, SAT, GRE, GMAT, and so on. It is also critical to have your documents prepared by a professional to reduce the likelihood of errors and duplication.